Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lets Go

It seems my summer will live on! From Traveling through Central America, 1st in Costa Rica and Nicaragua from 11/10/08--12/20/09 and then again throughout Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras from 1/20/09--5/10/09 and then my return to Mendocino to live for the summer 5/10/09--10/17/09.













It was one of the best Northern California Summers I have ever had. From the beach and river, to all of the amazing Reggae Festivals. Such as: Sierra Nevada Music Festival, Monterey Reggae Festival, Reggae Rising, Power 2 the Peaceful, Earthdance and Lovelution. Truely a summer a good vibes, positivity with great people and new friends.

















The Birth of the Digital Guerillas (www.digitalguerillas.tv) on the 7/4/09 Mendocino Parade gave me new avenues and inspiration in persuing film and photography! Our network acquired backstage access to shows and concerts, my up close and personal view of artists and their music was unreal. Now my passions are photography and continuing my travels, which I intend on doing with one of my best friends, starting Saturday 1am 10/17/09--3/30/10 throughout South East Asia with nothing but our backpacks, board shorts, camera's and our very strict plan of no plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment