Friday, November 20, 2009

Bruised and Battered

Day 21
   
    Got up early at 7:30am bruised and battered from the tubing the day before and not able to sleep anymore. Had breakfast and went across to the river side lounge to relax. Kirk and I were bruised up and comared our scars from the tubing extravaganza. We just laid there in pain for a few hours and tried not to move. Most of the day was spent like this in the shade trying to nurse ourself back to health.


  In the afternoon I went and got a haircut at one of the coolest barber shops ive ever seen.




    Joined everyone at the Family Guy Restaurant telling horror stories from tubing but still  being psyched about the next days tubing.

I litterally spent the entire day at the Family Guy Bar and probably watched 2 full seasons and gorged myself with every kind of food on the menu to lazy and sore to even get up. As I layed there almost everyone I knew came by and hung out for a bit, ate then went on their way as other showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment