Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tonsai Beach Day 5

DAY 72

Ali and I checked out the open water solo climbing which is where you climb with no ropes or safety and then jump off when you get as high as you feel like jumping from. I have a cut on my big toe and they have no shoes in my size so I decided to skip it as well as I'm lazy today and feel like taking it easy. I dropped the key at reception and went to the street vendors for food. Papaya Salad and mango sticky rice mmmmmm sooo good. Only 80 baht and hit the spot. Back to our bungalow to find Chris and took a needed nap. We all got up and went to get food where Chris and I shared a mixed basket at our favorite restaurant and had ginger tea which has become a favorite of mine lately. Another good night with good friends on the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment