Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mui Ne Day 8

Day 47

    We got haircuts today! Chris had gone across the street from our hotel to get a massage and haircut and when he got back he told me that the lady that cut his hair had no idea what she was doing and it was probably the first haircut she had ever done. It was bad, I mean really bad. The sides were shaved a little and a chunk in the back with like 4 lengths on top. I told him I would go back with him and fix it. We went back and I asked if I could use their clippers and re-cut his hair. As I started all 3 girls in the shop crowded around and watched intently. I gave Chris a pretty good cut and then looked in the mirror and decided I needed a cut myself. It started normal but then I had an impulse and gave myself a Mohawk with Chris egging me on. I also shaved lines in my beard and it was quite a change to say the least.



    After we chilled by the pool and relaxed in the sun. Later on we got dinner and went to our regular bar Pogo. We were like the only people there and an English girl and her group asked us if we wanted to go to have our own beach party down the road and hang out, so we did. Two guys played guitar and we all sang sublime and other songs that everyone knew, except the Aussie songs that I had never heard, but enjoyed. We stayed out all night and at 5:30am we got back to our hotel went to the beach and watched the sun rise.




No comments:

Post a Comment