Saturday, January 2, 2010

Koh Phi Phi Day 3

DAY 61

     Hit the beach and my jaw just dropped as I sat there and looked at all of the gorgeous women sunbathing. Its crazy how many there are here, you cant even explain it. Chris and Kirk finally got up and we all went into town for food. Chris and I got massive fired chicken legs and were so full after that we came back to the room to take a nap. Now Chris is great at napping and has no trouble at all sleeping during the day but its just not easy for me so I went to the beach and hung out with the English girls who we met in Patong. We started to talk about food and how everyone on facebook has been asking me if im eating enough because I look skinny in my pictures and its funny because I eat like 5 meals a day and am always hungry but still have lost like ten pounds.
  
I am also eating like crazy at every chance I get and have lost weight as well, Its got to be the heat and always sweating. That or the food here just doesn't have much nutritional value. It sure is good though.




     So with this food talk I became hungry again and went to get something to eat. I came back to the room and as everyone was getting up and ready for the night I got in a quick 20 min nap and then got up to go for dinner with the crew. Wes was here and we met with him and some of his friends for dinner. After dinner we went to the Reggae bar where they have a boxing ring and Mui Thai boxers box as well as many tourists who win a free bucket for getting in the ring and fighting their friends.



     We didn't stick around long and went to Ibeza bar for free buckets at 10 to ten. It was another crazy night with double dutch fire jump rope, fire limbo and glow in the dark body paint. Beth, one of the English girls was crazy and painted me all over my face and chest and then we ran around dancing and being ridiculous but it was great fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment