Saturday, January 2, 2010

Koh Phi Phi Day 5

DAY 63

    Up around 10am and went for 30 baht pineapple fruit shakes which are awesome. We sat at the coffee shop again and blogged for a while. Ali met up with me and we went to the banana restaurant for Mexican food which was pretty good. I headed back to the room and organized my things for a bit waiting for Chris to come back but he didn't so I went down to the beach for a swim. It got a little cloudy and I headed back to the room just as Chris came to the beach so we went together. Chris again took a nice long nap as I typed away on his computer logging in all of our days so we can post them in our blog easier. I got all of our days up to date on the computer which took me an hour or two but was very gratifying and felt good to get out and on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment