Thursday, December 10, 2009

Birthday Parties At Hoas Place

DAY 33

    When we woke up it was raining so there wasn't much to do. We stayed indoors and I took a nap from 11-2 which was much needed because I haven t slept more than 6 hours a night this whole trip. I am always up early eager to go see things and cant sleep in even when I try. It was Jeannie's birthday that night and Debbie's 2 days later so we had a big birthday party planned. Hoa the owner a very cool dude helped plan the party and got us a cake made with the girls names on it..



    We had another big dinner and I again helped the ladies serve the meal from the kitchen and learning their names and joking with them as I served the food. After dinner I lit candles and brought the cake out to the girls as we all sang happy birthday to them. We had Chris' Ipod speakers and listened to music and partied until 10 and then moved our party down to the beach and made a bon fire. It was a great night of dancing and celebration which lasted until the ipod speakers died.


No comments:

Post a Comment