Friday, December 11, 2009

Mui Ne Day 7

Day 46

    When I got up I had an enormous hunger and went straight to the restaurant for food. Two breakfasts and a big fruit shake took care of that. Off to the pool and in less than an hour I was hungry again so I went across the street for more food and after Austin and Estonia girls decide to walk the beach to check out the kite surfers. We stopped for more food on the main beach as we watched the kite surfers zip around the water. We got a taxi back and played cards for a while at our hotel as I busted out some of my very limited card tricks which was good fun. We went our for dinner not to long after and had scallops which were amazing. Another pogo night in full effect good times.


1 comment:

  1. That green Guerilla t-shirt is 1 of 3 in the world and you are reppin it strong over there in Asia brother! Keep on kickin ass! I'm looking forward to hearing some stories 1st hand upon you return...

    Shaka!
    Scotty

    ReplyDelete