Thursday, December 10, 2009

Custom Suits In Hoi An

DAY 35

I got up for the free breakfast buffet in the morning, I took full advantage of the free meal and stuffed myself even making an extra baguette sandwich to have for lunch. The girls all went off shopping again and I chilled out in the room and took my time getting out of the hotel. I was supposed to meet Eva at lunch time but she got carried away shopping and never came back to the room so I walked around and sat down at a tailor shop called Kimmys and started to plan out a suit to be made. I got a full suit with their best material, two jackets and 3 shirts all custom made and only paid $295. This took quite a while to pick the materials and colors and styles as well as being measured and re-measured.


  After I went back to the hotel our friend's the Swiss boys showed up and our whole group went across the street to a family restaurant bar and played pool and hung with the owner.


     Afterwards we all went down by the river to the Nam Bar where I started to DJ with the computer they had, bumping hip hop and having a awesome dance party. Chris was in full form tonight and we had a blast.


Because I had got more people to come in and everyone was dancing they gave me free rum buckets the rest of the night. It was a great night and when we were ready to go home we got motor bike guys to give us a ride home zipping up small streets as I held on for my life. Exhausted I went to bed and had another great nights sleep in my huge bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment