Thursday, December 10, 2009

China Beach

Day 32

    Never fully asleep throughout the night, I abruptly woke up at 6 or 7 and we had stopped off for breakfast. I got off the bus and had fried eggs with a baguette the most common meal in Vietnam. We had another hour or so on the bus and arrived in Hue where we met Chris and Debbie standing at the bus stop waiting for the next buss to Danang. Arrived in Danang and got a taxi over to Hoa's Guest house on China Beach. As soon as we walked in Hoa the owner said to us "put your bags down, chill out and relax" which was a great starting point to our stay. At last we had a beautiful sunny day on the beach laying in the sun and swimming in the ocean.


     That night we had dinner at Hoa's and I helped out the ladies in the kitchen by serving the food for them, in turn got heaps of spring rolls and my own serving of fish and chicken for free.



The Phone rang and the lady behind the desk spoke no English, so she motioned for me to come over and talk for her. It was Eva calling, our friend from our insane bus ride in Laos. She was at the airport calling to see if there was a room available. The first call broke up and I knew it was her but the call had dropped so I waited by the phone until she called back. She did asking if there was a room and I said its me Zev just come the whole crew is here and there is plenty of room. She showed up about a half hour later and we all chilled out and had a great night. We all went to the ocean and had a midnight swim and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment