Friday, December 11, 2009

Mui Ne Day 6

Day 45

    Woke up and laid in bed for a while watching TV and talking about last nights events. I had some food and hung around the pool with the Estonia girls enjoying the sun and company. Around lunch I was already hungry again. Another Phat Burger because I had walked to the ATM which was past it so i just could not pass it up on my way back.



     I got back to the room and took a nap until around 7 and when i got up the Estonia girls, who were our neighbors, were in front of the room with their ipod pre-partying so I joined them talking and listening to their Estonia music.



     We walked back to DJ Station in hopes of another good night but it was quiet so we returned to Pogo and made our own party. We returned to the room around 2 or 3 and I went to my room but heard through the wall music and laughing so I poked my head into the girls room and they were dancing around and so I joined them laughing and being entertained until i fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment