Friday, December 11, 2009

Mui Ne Day 5

Day 44

    What a beautiful day again. Today I had to lay off the Phat Burger but Chris finnally well enough to walk around went and got one himself. Walked about 1.5 miles down the beach to watch the kite surfers. I dident put any sun screen on and got seriously sunburnt.


 



(sorry mom, did not use sunscreen today)



     Instead of walking all the way back I got a motorbike to the hotel, met up with the Estonian girls who had showed up that day and went out to Pogo where it was dead so we all went down the road to the DJ station. There was about 50 people there and I saw a few people I had met before in Thailand. I heard the funniest pick up line tonight "my friend really likes hats, you should go talk to her" so I did and the first thing she said to me was "I really like hats". After this interesting encounter I met some loud English girls and we danced all night.


No comments:

Post a Comment