Friday, December 11, 2009

Sick In Na Trang

DAY 38

    We got to Na Trang around 6 am and Chris had turned white in the face and had puked a few times from the bumpy bus ride, so we decided to stay over a night and rest up while the rest of the group went on. We checked into a hotel and Chris went straight to bed while I walked around the city to check it out. I went to the beach, a church and found myself aimlessly walking around the streets and stumbling across a street market that was very cool. I got strange looks from all of the people, like I usually do but these looks led me to believe that not many tourist come to this market which made it different and exciting to be off the normal path and among real culture, seeing how local people are in their everyday routine.








     After leaving the market I realized I was totally lost so I stopped at a corner store had some food and asked a motor bike guy for directions. When he told me where I was it clicked and realized I was only 2 blocks from my hotel. He tried to get me to go on the bike back but I declined and walked back to the hotel. I was a bit tired and exhausted from the overnight bus so I crashed out the rest of the day and messed around on the internet on my itouch untill dinner time. I got Chris up and we went to the Bananna Split across from our hotel had some food and came straight back to the hotel watching some TV doing some blog work before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment