Friday, December 11, 2009

Hoi An

DAY 36

    Went to the buffet 2 times this morning and packed in the food again. Eva had done crazy shopping spending almost $800 and had appointments to get fittings all over town, so she took off at 10am to make her rounds. I packed up in my room and moved my stuff into Jeannie and Shea's room for that night and then hung out with Chris in his room napping until 4pm when I had my first fitting for my suit and jackets. The suits were sharp and I was very pleased with the work with only a little change in the suit to make it a little tighter fit.



Eva was running around like a mad woman having bought at like 7 different shops around the city so when she returned she was a bit frazzeled and had to pack up and leave for her flight to Saigon at 6:30. We hung out at the pool bar again and said our goodbyes to Eva and I saw her off. Kirk and Wes knew of a good spot for dinner so we all went out and had a great meal. Decided to take it easy and returned to the hotel with Shea. We had HBO for once so we watched some TV and went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment