Friday, December 11, 2009

Mui Ne Day 2

   Did not do much of anything today besides hanging by the pool and getting Chris food as he was ill from either sun poisoning or other food ailments. He stayed in bed all day almost passing out when he stood up and making me worry a lot.

    My health seems to be taking a turn for the worst lately. After our first day in Na Trang I felt like I was going to die, throwing up all the time and in cold sweats. I felt fine the next two days so it seemed it was ok to go out in the Jeep. Was in the sun all day long and I think I got sun poisoning. Every time I stood up my vision would tunnel until I could not see at all and my heart beat would increase substantially. I almost went to the hospital but it was really far away and I dident think I could make it there so I just laid in bed and hydrated myself while Zev brought me everything I needed.

Some German girls I had met the night before came to the pool and hung out for a while before going on a motor bike tour to a temple close by. I was going to go with them but worried about Chris I stayed and messed around on the internet, got dinner and watched TV with Chris keeping him company in our icy air conditioned room.
    Kirk, the Aussies and I went down the street to Phat Burger for dinner, this was the best burger of the whole trip, scratch that, best burger in all of Asia. Again went to Pogo, played kings cup and go rowdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment